NSW FAMILY DAY CARE ASSOCIATION
NSW Family Day Care Association was founded in 1976 and operates as non-profit organisation under the management of an Operational Committee.
We are currently looking for passionate Educators to work for our In-Home Care Services in the Central Coast. You must be available to work before and after school hours (5am to 9am and 3pm to 7pm)
You will be supporting families, within their own home environment, including families which have children with intellectual and/or physical disabilities.
If you are a compassionate person, like to be your own boss and is passionate about Early Childhood Education then this is the position for you.
- Minimum 1 year experience working in an Early Childhood setting
- Willing to work independently and flexible times
- Current 1st Aid / CPR Certificate which includes Asthma and Anaphylaxis training
- Child Protection Training or willing to obtain it
- Have an ABN (Australian Business Number) or willing to obtain it
- Current Working with Children Check and Criminal Record Check
- Hold a current driver’s licence and be able to use your own reliable vehicle
- Well developed interpersonal, oral and written skills
- Demonstrated effective communication skills whilst maintaining confidentiality
- Understanding of EYLF (Early Years Learning Framework)
- Certificate III in Children’s Services/certificate in disability work/or working towards a related qualification in early childhood
To apply for this position you must:
- Include a cover letter and address the essential and desirable criteria on a separate page using dot points.
- State which days and shifts you are willing to work (ie mon to wed 9 to 5pm, sat 4pm to 10pm)
- E-mail your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
ATTENTION: Applications which do not address the essential and desirable criteria will not be taken into consideration.
If you would like further information you can contact Maria on (02) 9779 9999 or you can check our website www.nswfdc.org.au
Please note that although we appreciate the time and effort you put into your application, due to the high volume of responses we anticipate receiving for this role, only successful candidates will be contacted.