Professional Services Manager
Part Time 35 Hrs across 5 days
NSW Family Day Care Association was founded in 1976 and was established to support the development of affordable, quality child care within a home environment in NSW. NSW Family Day Care Association operates as a non-profit organisation under the management of an Operational Committee.
We are currently looking for an experienced Manager with a minimum 3 years’ experience in the Family Day Care Sector.
You will be managing the day to day operations of our Professional Services department which provides Professional Development and Support for Family Day Care Services in NSW.
This will be a great opportunity for you to put your expertise of the Family Day Care into practice to make this position a success.
- Early Childhood Qualifications (minimum Diploma or equivalent)
- Minimum 3 years’ Experience and working knowledge of the Family Day Care and the Family Day Care Quality Assurance System.
- Financial management experience
- Experience in the coordination and evaluation of Training Programs
- Advanced report writing skills
- Highly developed time management skills
- Demonstrated negotiation and consultation skills within the industry
- Current TAE 40110 qualification
- Hold a current driver’s licence and be able to use your own vehicle
To apply for this position please e-mail your application addressing the essential criteria to email@example.com
If you would like a copy of the position description you can contact Denise on (02) 9779 9999
NOTE: Applications which do not address the essential criteria will not be taken into consideration and due to the amount of applications we normally receive only successful candidates will be contacted.