Family Day Care Services Education & Support Program
FDC Education & Support Mentor
Casual Employment for up to 4 months
Conveniently located in Summer Hill and close to public transport, the NSW Family Day Care Association was founded in 1976 and was established to be the PEAK body for Family Day Care in NSW which supports the development of affordable, quality education and care within a home environment. NSW Family Day Care Association operates as a non-profit organisation under a Board of Management.
We are currently looking for Mentors to join our Family Day Care Services Education and Support Program.
You will be required to assist and mentor the Family Day Care sector nationally, to remain financially viable, through the transition to the Community Support Program funding changes.
Mentoring will take place through a variety of mediums including telephone, e-mail, skype and face to face sessions.
- Currently involved or working within the Family Day Care Sector
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the Family Day Care Sector
- Extensive knowledge of Financial Management
- Demonstrated experience in strategic planning of Family Day Care
- Event or project management administrative experience
- Knowledge of Family Day Care Legislation and Regulations
- Effective customer relation skills with a professional phone manner
- Highly developed time management and organisational skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to complete multiple projects whilst maintaining deadlines
- Conflict and mediation skills
- Ability to convey complex information in a simplified manner
- Comprehensive working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Windows 2007
- Ability to work independently within a small team environment
To apply for this position please e-mail your application, addressing the essential criteria on a separate page, to email@example.com
If you have any enquiries regarding this role you can contact Denise McKay on (02) 9779 9999.
NOTE: Applications which do not address the essential criteria will not be taken into consideration and only successful candidates will be contacted.
Appointments are pending clearance of Criminal Record Checks and/or Working with Children Checks
Applications close: Friday 30/01/2015