NSW FAMILY DAY CARE ASSOCIATION
1 year contract with possibility of extension
PT 28 Hour week – Monday, Friday & 2 other days are negotiable
Located in Summer Hill the NSW Family Day Care Association Inc. (NSWFDCA) was founded in 1976 as a not for profit organisation and was established to support the development of affordable, quality child care within a home environment in NSW.
We are currently looking for a Senior Administrator with strong skills in payroll, accounts payables and receivables. You will be experienced with MYOB and dealing with sensitive and confidential information.
Reporting to the Manager of our In-Home Care Service and working alongside two other Administrators you will be responsible for all facets of processing CCB and SCCB including entering, revisions, adjustments, processing of attendance records and follow ups.
You will be accountable for carrying our administrative duties in the provision of quality, flexible, home based childcare service to meet the specific needs of families. You will collect and record data and information for the purpose of accountability, evaluation and report requirements
You will have a minimum 4 to 5 years’ experience in a similar role, have an eye for detail and used to working as part of small team.
- Minimum 4 to 5 years’ experience working as a Senior Administrator or similar role.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with all facets of payroll and MYOB.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated exceptional customer service skills.
- Experience in dealing with highly confidential information.
- Well developed interpersonal, time management and organisational skills.
- Well developed assessment, report writing and evaluations skills.
- Demonstrated effective written and oral communication skills whilst maintaining confidentiality.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Early Childhood knowledge
- Knowledge of Harmony software will be highly regarded
To apply for this position you must:
- Include a cover letter and address the essential and desirable criteria on a separate page using dot points.
- E-mail your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
ATTENTION: Applications which do not address the essential and desirable criteria will not be taken into consideration.
If you would like further information you can contact Maria on (02) 9779 9999 or you can check our website www.nswfdc.org.au
Please note that although we appreciate the time and effort you put into your application, due to the high volume of responses we anticipate receiving for this role, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Application close: Friday 12.02.16