EDUCATORS WANTED! – NSW IN HOME CHILD CARE SERVICES
- Qualified Child Care Educators needed!
- Available to work in North, South, West and East Sydney
- Experience or interest in working with Special Needs Children
- Self Employed and contracted to NSW In Home Care
- Government funded training available
NSW In Home Child Care Services was introduced in 2001 as a flexible form of child care designed to accommodate the needs of families unable to access mainstream child care. The NSW In Home Childcare Services (NSWIHCS) is an educative In Home Care brokerage model funded by the Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations. It is sponsored by the NSW Family Day Care Association.
We are looking for experienced Child Care Educators who want to further develop their career and skills in a home environment. We need you to bring your child care expertise into the home of families that are in need.
As the experienced educator you will:
- Be responsible for the day to day programming and evaluation of the child’s developmental needs and interests
- Assisting families with the routine of the child
- Have experience or interest in working with children with special needs
- Hold a current First Aid Certificate/CPR or be willing to obtain this
- Hold a minimum Certificate III in Children’s Services or equivalent or be working towards this
- Medical clearance to work
- Current drivers licence
- Be willing to work flexible hours as required by the family
PEAK Training, NSW Family Day Care’s own RTO, has subsidised training and partially government funded courses available (criteria apply). This program will allow you to gain a Certificate III in Children’s Services qualification. Enquire today to check your eligibility! 02 9572 9440 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are looking for a new, challenging and rewarding experience in the child care industry and have the necessary skills, qualifications and experience coupled with a caring, nurturing and can do attitude then apply today!
Please contact Maria
Phone: 1300 795 401
Fax: 1300 795 402