NSW FAMILY DAY CARE ASSOCIATION
Early Childhood Educators
NSW Family Day Care Association was founded in 1976 and was established to support the development of affordable, quality child care within a home environment in NSW. We operate as non-profit organisation under the management of an Operational Committee.
In-Home Care Services is a service sponsored by the NSW Family Day Care Association, the peak body of NSW. Our service offers In-Home Care to families experiencing a time of vulnerability within the Sydney metropolitan area.
We are currently seeking Educators to work within the family’s own home across Eastern suburbs, Northern suburbs, southern and Inner West suburbs.
If you would like to be your own boss and be part of dynamic organisation then this is the position for you.
- Certificate III in Children’s Services/certificate in disability work/or working towards a related qualification in early childhood
- Minimum 6 months experience in an Early Childhood setting
- Asthma and Anaphylaxis training
- Current 1st Aid / CPR Certificate
- Child Protection Training
- Have an ABN or willing to obtain one
- Current Working with Children Check and Criminal Record Check
- Well developed interpersonal, skills oral and written
- Understanding of EYLF
- Demonstrated effective communication skills whilst maintaining confidentiality
- Innovative and flexible
- Hold a current driver’s licence and be able to use your own reliable vehicle
- Available to work flexible hours
- Work independently
- High developed communication skills
To apply for this position you must:
- Send your application addressing the essential criteria to email@example.com.
NOTE: Applications which do not address the essential criteria will not be taken into consideration.