RTO Student Support Officer
35 hours across 5 days
Located in Summer Hill and across the train station The NSW Family Day Care Association was founded in 1976 and was established to support the development of affordable, quality child care within a home environment in NSW. NSW Family Day Care Association operates as a non-profit organisation under the management of an Operational Committee.
PEAK training is one of our growing business arms and is currently looking for a Student Support Liaison Officer to support our students with the national accredited Early Childhood Qualifications and the Training and Assessment.
This role also supports our Trainers and Assessors delivering the above qualifications.
- TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment including the TAELLN401A unit
- Early Childhood Qualification
- Strong team work skills
- Advanced written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of the operations of training organisations
- Experience in the Coordination and evaluation of Training Programmes
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Publisher and Windows 2007
- Knowledge of the Family Day Care industry and other childcare services
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Experience with the LMS MOODLE Platform
If you would like further information you can contact Denise on (02) 9779 9999.
To apply for this position please send your application addressing the Essential Criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only successful candidates will be contacted
NOTE: Applications which do not address the essential criteria will not be taken into consideration.
The NSW Family Day Care Association reserves the right to perform Criminal Record Checks and/or Working with Children Checks and appointments are pending clearance of Criminal Record Checks and/or Working with Children Checks.
Applications close: no closing date