Professional Services Administrator
PT 35 hours per week across 5 days
Located in Summer Hill and across the train station The NSW Family Day Care Association was founded in 1976 and was established to support the development of affordable, quality child care within a home environment in NSW. NSW Family Day Care Association operates as a non-profit organisation under the management of an Operational Committee.
We are currently looking for an experienced an Administrator with a minimum 3 years’ experience in the Family Day Care Sector.
You will join the Professional Services team who work to ensure the professional support and training needs of Family Day Care service staff and educators are met.
This will be a great opportunity for you to put your expertise of the Family Day Care into practice to make this position a success.
- Diploma in Children’s Services
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the Family Day Care Sector
- Events management experience
- Knowledge of National Quality Framework, Regulations and Law
- Professional receptionist skills
- Highly developed time management skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to follow tasks through to completion whilst maintaining deadlines
- Conflict and mediation skills
- Demonstrated effective communication skills
- Comprehensive working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Windows 2007
- Working knowledge of Social Media
- Ability to work independently as a successful team member
To apply for this position you must:
- Call 9779 9999 press 2 and ask for Mandy
- Mandy will be able to provide you with the position description and answer any questions you may have in relation to the role.
- Send your application addressing the essential criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Applications which do not address the essential criteria will not be taken into consideration.
Due to the amount of applications we normally receive for this position only successful candidates will be contacted.
The NSW Family Day Care Association reserves the right to perform Criminal Record Checks and/or Working with Children Checks and appointments are pending clearance of Criminal Record Checks and/or Working with Children Checks.
Applications close: 17.03.14