The benefits of membership with us are:
- Staff development
- Involvement in all lines of consultation
- Working party participation
- Professional networking
Direct benefits include:
- Being a part of the NSW Peak Family Day Care body
- Access to industry specific expertise
- Links to an approved FDC/IHC mentor for professional support
- One member service voting right at Association General Meetings
- Free access to members only area on website
- Entitlement to attend State and Regional Association meetings
- Access to a choice of educator and service insurance options pending eligibility
- Up to date information on government policies and their impact on our sector
- Telephone support and guidance
NSW Family Day Care Association has Associate Membership available for new Family Day Care service providers and other stakeholders.
- Associate Membership welcome pack
- Associate Membership certificate
- All educators within your services automatically become associate members too
- NSWFDCA resources at (associate) members price
- Professional Services Training at associate members price
- Attendance of Annual Forum and Educator Forums at associate members rates
- Membership e-news with relevant and timely updates of the sector
- Quarterly Connections and Educator Connections publications
- Networking opportunities facilitated and supported by NSWFDCA
Please find the Associate Membership brochure, application form and professional reference form below.
Associate Membership information brochure
Associate Membership Application Form
Associate Membership Reference Form
NSWFDCA members receive discounts on resources in our online shop. You need to be logged in as a member before you order to receive the membership price.
If you are a member of NSW Family Day Care Association, and wish receive the discounted prices for any publications, please log in with your membership details, and discounted prices will become available. If you don’t know your membership login details, please contact your FDC service or email Magda via email@example.com or call 02 9779 9999.