Complete application form and send (with supportive documentation) to your nearest In-Home Child Care Service Provider.
The application and suitablitly will be assessed by the In-Home Child Care Service Provider:
- Referees will be contacted.
- Interview arranged.
- Application will be made for Working with Children Check and a National Police Check
When clearance received:
- Induction training commences.
- Utilising the NSWIHCS Educator Induction booklet topics covered include:
– NSWIHCS Policies
– Administration of Child Care Benefit
– Fee Setting
– Developing a fee policy / schedule
– Family interviews
– Occupational health and safety
– Planning and programming
– Behaviour management
– Controlling infectious diseases
– Educator health and safety
- Referral commences.
- Care commences – Educator’s must have an ABN, Public Liability Insurance and First Aid and current CPR.
- NSWIHCS will send you your website access code.
Where unsuccessful applicants will be advised in writing.
An Information and Application Booklet is available by calling NSW In-home Child Care Services on 02 9779 9999 or contacting your local Service Provider.