Complete application form and send (with supportive documentation) to your nearest In-Home Child Care Service Provider.
The application and suitablitly will be assessed by the In-Home Child Care Service Provider:
- Referees will be contacted.
- Interview arranged.
- Applicaton will be made for Working with Children Check.
When clearance received:
- Induction training commences.
- Utilising the NSWIHCS Educator Induction booklet topics covered include:
- NSWIHCS Policies
- Administration of Child Care Benefit
- Fee Setting
- Developing a fee policy / schedule
- Family interviews
- Occupational health and safety
- Planning and programming
- Behaviour management
- Controlling infectious diseases
- Educator health and safety
- Referral commences.
- Care commences – Educator’s must have an ABN, Public Liability Insurance and First Aid and current CPR).
- NSWIHCS will send you your website access code.
Where unsuccessful applicants will be advised in writing.
An Information and Application Booklet is available by calling NSW In-home Child Care Services on 1300 795 401 or contacting your local Service Provider.