Completed application sent to local In-Home Child care Service Provider.
The application and eligibility will be assessed by the In-Home Childcare Service Provider and the NSWIHCS Brokerage:
- Where eligible and depending on Educator availability.
- A time to visit the home be arranged.
- Home safety procedures discussed.
- Best Practices discussed.
- Utilising the NSWIHCS Family Booklet topics covered include:
- NSWIHCS Policies
- Administration of CCB
- Educator interviews
- Health and safety
- Once registered, NSWIHCS will send you your wesite area access code.
- Care commences.
An Information and Application Booklet is available by calling NSW In-Home Childcare Services on 1300 795 401 or contacting your local Service Provider.