Completed application sent to local In-Home Child Care Service Provider.
The application and eligibility will be assessed by the In-Home Child Care Service Provider and the NSWIHCS Brokerage as per the 2008 Interim Standards for In Home Care (Funding Agreement Requirements of The Australian Government Department of Education)
- Where eligible and depending on Educator availability.
- A time to visit the home be arranged.
- Home safety procedures discussed.
- Best Practices discussed.
- Utilising the NSWIHCS Family Booklet topics covered include:
– NSWIHCS Policies
– Administration of CCB/CCR
– Educator interviews
– Health and safety
- Once registered, contact NSWIHCS for your website area access code.
- Care commences.
An Information and Application Booklet is available by calling NSW In-Home Child Care Services on 02 9779 9999 or contacting your local Service Provider in your area