Complete application, however before sending ensure that you have:
- Read the information guide.
- Read the guide to best practices.
- Read and understood the terms and conditions of registration.
- Read and understood the annexure to terms and conditions of registration.
- Read the remuneration schedule.
- Read the roles and responsibilities of NSWIHCS.
- Have accurately completed the application form.
Call 02 9779 9999
Have no questions at this stage?
Post application directly to NSWIHCS, PO Box 386 Summer Hill NSW 2130
Application will be considered.
On approval NSWIHCS will forward to you:
- A letter of acceptance.
- Certificate of Registration.
- Service Manual and website members area access code.
- Carer recruitment and registration commence.
- Family Registration procedures commence providing they meet family eligibilty criteria Home Safety Assessment and Hazard Management Plan.
- Continue monthly monitoring, evaluation, training and assessment for carers and support to families.