Children’s Services Central Training Calendar
The Children’s Services Central Training Calendar is released twice a year to all eligible children’s services in NSW. It offers a range of training and professional development events to meet the needs of children’s services staff.
NSWFDCA as the Professional Support Services Provider (PSSP) for the Family Day Care sector in NSW contributes to the training sessions that are available through the calendar with training and professional development sessions tailored specifically for Family Day Care staff and educators.
Current training/professional development include:
Handbook/Training Calendar Feb- Jun 2013
- National Quality Framework (NQF)
- Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF)
- Leadership and Management
- Accredited Training
How do I book into a course for staff and educators to attend?
- You can book online at www.cscentral.org.au
- Family Day Care can use a bulk booking form to book educators and staff in to a training session, click here. You can then FAX this form to CSCentral on 02 8922 6445.
- For more information on the booking process click here
- To view latest Training Calendar click here