The benefits of becoming a Member with us
When you have a membership with us you are instantly plugged into opportunities for staff development, involvement in all lines of consultation, working party participation and professional networking.
- You get to be a part of the peak body for Family Day Care in NSW
- Access to industry expertise, links to an approved FDC/IHC mentor for professional support
- One member service voting right at Association general meetings
- Access to members exclusive content on our website
- Entitlements to attend state and regional Association meetings
- A choice of educator and service insurance options pending eligibility
- Up-to-date information on government policies and how they impact our sector
- Telephone support and guidance
NSW Family Day Care Association is a membership driven organisation. Our full voting membership consists of not-for-profit Family Day Care services all over NSW. We also have an Associate Membership available.
Associate Membership is available for new Family Day Care service providers and other stakeholders all over Australia.
- Associate Membership welcome pack
- Associate Membership certificate
- All educators within your services automatically become associate members too
- NSWFDCA resources at associate members price
- Training at associate members price
- Attendance of Annual Forum and Educator Forums at associate members rates
- Membership e-news with relevant and timely updates of the sector
- Quarterly Connections and Educator Connections publications
- Networking opportunities facilitated and supported by NSWFDCA
- Discounts at corporate partners (coming soon)
All Associate Membership applications require a professional reference from a local not-for-profit organisation and need to be approved by our Board of Management.
Please find the Associate Membership brochure, application form and professional reference form below.
Associate Membership information brochure (PDF)Associate Membership Application Form (PDF)Associate Membership Reference Form (PDF)