INFORMATION FOR SERVICE PROVIDERS
If you would like to become a New South Wales In-Home Care Service Provider (IHCSP), you would ideally have qualified childcare workers and other staff who can offer support and advice for families and Educators.
Service Providers are asked to demonstrate and commit to being responsible for the best practice aspects of care provision.
We recruit and train Educators, undertake family and educator registrations, provide regular and ongoing support as well as monitoring visits to the In-Home care placement.
It is the monitoring and support link between families, children and the educator.
Apply for In-Home Child Care Service Provider registration
Apply to New South Wales In-Home Childcare Services to become a registered In-Home Childcare Service Provider by phoning 02 9779 9999.
Does your organisation have families who are vulnerable that your service cannot provide care for? Have you considered becoming an In-Home Childcare Service Provider through NSW In-Home Childcare Services? If so, you can contact our office on 02 9779 9999 from 8am to 4pm Monday to Friday.
Complete application, however before sending ensure that you have:
- Read the information guide.
- Read the guide to best practices.
- Read and understood the terms and conditions of registration.
- Read and understood the annexure to terms and conditions of registration.
- Read the remuneration schedule.
- Read the roles and responsibilities of New South Wales In-Home Childcare Services.
- Have accurately completed the application form.
Post application directly to New South Wales In-Home Childcare Services, PO Box 386 Summer Hill NSW 2130
Once your application has been approved we will send you:
- A letter of acceptance.
- Certificate of Registration.
- Service Manual and website members area access code.
- Educator recruitment and registration commence.
- Family Registration procedures commence providing they meet family eligibility criteria Home Safety Assessment and Hazard Management Plan.
- Continue monthly monitoring, evaluation, training and assessment for carers and support to families.