NSW Family Day Care Association was founded in 1976 and operates as non-profit organisation under the management of an Operational Committee.
We are always looking for passionate educators to work for our NSW In-Home Care Services.
You will be supporting families, within their own home environment, including families which have children with intellectual and/or physical disabilities.
If you are a compassionate person, like to be your own boss and are passionate about Early Childhood Education then this is the position for you.
- Minimum 1 year experience working in an Early Childhood setting
- Willing to work independently and flexible times
- Current 1st Aid / CPR Certificate which includes Asthma and Anaphylaxis training
- Child Protection Training or willing to obtain it
- Have an ABN (Australian Business Number) or willing to obtain it
- Current Working with Children Check and Criminal Record Check
- Hold a current driver’s licence and be able to use your own reliable vehicle
- Well developed interpersonal, oral and written skills
- Demonstrated effective communication skills whilst maintaining confidentiality
- Understanding of EYLF (Early Years Learning Framework)
- Certificate III in Children’s Services/certificate in disability work/or working towards a related qualification in early childhood.
For more information, call us on 02 9779 9999 or use the contact form.