Terms & Conditions of Enrolment and Refund Policy
Professional Development Sessions – Face to Face and Webinars
Face to Face and Webinars:
- If a course is cancelled, we will advise enrolled participants as soon as possible and offer options. If options offered do not meet your requirements you are entitled to a credit or full refund of fees paid. No administrative charges or penalties will apply.
- If an enrolled participant provides at least 24 hours’ notice of cancellation prior to the session commencing a credit or refund of fees paid (less 25% non-refundable administration fee) may apply.
- If an enrolled participant cancels with less than 24 hours’ notice or does not login or attend a course; they will not be eligible to a credit or refund.
CONDITIONS OF ENROLMENT
For Face to Face sessions:
IMPORTANT: WE DO NOT AMEND NAMES ON CERTIFICATES AFTER THEY HAVE BEEN EMAILED TO PARTICIPANTS.
- 24 hours’ notice prior to the session commencing is required to nominate a person other than the name that appears on the original order or enrolment. This is to be done in writing (email accepted)
- Certificates of Attendance will be issued ONLY to the person/s who attended and signed into the session. For webinar sessions:
- Changes to enrolled attendee names will only be accepted if informed prior to the webinar session commencing.
- Please notify PEAK office if there are any changes to participant registration at least 24hrs prior to the webinar. A certificate will not be issued to anyone accessing the session under another person’s username or email account.
- Certificates of Attendance will only be issued to participants who logged into the live webinar, or to who PEAK Training has agreed to give access to a recording.
All our prices are in Australian dollars (AUD) and GST free. Phone 02 9779 9999 (Press 2)